Thanks to Nicole at Sorry, I’m Booked for nominating me for such a cool, positive award!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I Love About Myself
- I’m confident. I have a tremendous amount of faith in myself and my abilities. When it’s something I’m good at, I know I can do it.
- I’m good at doing my makeup! Which is plain fun.
- I’m a good baker, and I give my baked treats to others!
- I know so many random facts! Trivia Crack is, of course, super fun for me.
- I’m super academic. Not only am I good at school, but I truly love it! I wouldn’t want to be any other way.
- I LOVE sports! I mean, I’m not good at actually playing them- which isn’t negative, merely true- but I’m a super fan. Football (the American kind) and hockey are my two favorite sports to watch, but I’ll watch pretty much anything! I don’t really like baseball though.
- I work hard. Everything I do, I give my all towards. 100% effort, all the time.
Rachael at Rachael Reads
Aubrey at Aubrey’s Book Nook
Astra at A Stranger’s Guide to Novels
Nova at Confessions of a Literary Addict
What do you guys think?